Thursday, July 24, 2008

Vernon Jones Needs Help

The democratic Senate Race has been reduced to name calling, at least by one candidate. Vernon Jones....who I personally believe is a closet Republican...wants your vote. Why should you give it to him? Because Jim Martin voted for John Edwards?

One Word...STUPID!

Such meaningless mess is best left out of Politics. Not to mention, at least Jim Martin was voting for a Democrat! Where are the issues. Its bad enough that Vernon Jones supports the vast majority of the Bush military & foreign policy, a big deal in the Senate, which is responsible for ratifying Treaties and appointing Cabinet Members & Generals. Personally I believe him to be another Joe Lieberman in waiting, lacking the prestige of course.

Did I mention that Jones Voted for Bush...TWICE!!

Thus, I SUPPORT JIM MARTIN FOR SENATE! and I encourage you to do the same.

0 Reader Opinions: