As we democrats continue our quest to improve our state and our nation Georgia Dems made some great decisions today.
3) CLAYTON COUNTY
- Keeping Eldrin Bell as County Commission Chair is an important step. Now I wouldn't call him perfect, but he works for the people. And is much more respectable than Lee Scott, who threatened a man after he was accused of knocking down one of his wife's Campaign Signs
- Jewel Scott is out as DA, Its just a good look all around....see above
- Victor Hill is out as Sheriff. Having completely trivialized Clayton County Law Enforcement and destablizing the Office of Sheriff.
- SEE MORE:
- While I truely belive Myron Freeman is a good man, there is no confidence in his administration. The Jail has had its ups and downs. And he has at the very least kept the Jail from getting worst. The problem again is that people lack confidence in the Fulton Co. Sheriff, and this has been the case for the last few election cycles. No confidence in the Organization, no confidence in its Leader. Good Man, Wrong Time.
- All I can say is that the Georgia Democratic Party will not be led by a Republican Puppet. Who's the puppet you ask? Vernon Jones of course. The two time Bush and GOP supporter, not to mention Obama wannabe has been soundly defeated by Jim Martin!
This has been a Great Night for the Future of Our State